The Black Shadows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Besides the light they are unstoppable, get in the way, death is possible.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please Welcome our Newest members, Shadow,Moon, & Sweetie!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Revival Of The Pack:
Hider's Hollow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:26 pm by Brillare

» My History
Hider's Hollow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:57 am by Ismae

» WQ Usernames
Hider's Hollow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:15 am by Crystal Moonlight

» Wolf home!
Hider's Hollow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:07 am by Crystal Moonlight

» The Lunar Wolves
Hider's Hollow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:03 am by Crystal Moonlight

» Dark Forest
Hider's Hollow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:32 pm by Ismae

» ⟡⃝ Forlorn the Caring Shaman ⟡⃝
Hider's Hollow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:57 am by Forlorn

» Brillare ~The bello~
Hider's Hollow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:24 pm by Brillare

» Rykar ~ Warrior of the bright lands
Hider's Hollow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:17 pm by Rykar

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Tempest
Hider's Hollow - Page 4 I_vote_lcapHider's Hollow - Page 4 I_voting_barHider's Hollow - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Midnight
Hider's Hollow - Page 4 I_vote_lcapHider's Hollow - Page 4 I_voting_barHider's Hollow - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Ismae
Falcon
Banshee
Fury
Calla
RedWood
Aumar
Brillare
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:01 am

Hider's Hollow

Go down 
+6
Aumar
Calla
Harmony
Axel
RedWood
Tempest
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

Male

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Hider's Hollow - Page 4 Cake200/200Hider's Hollow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Hider's Hollow - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/200Hider's Hollow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:
Hider's Hollow - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/200Hider's Hollow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Hider's Hollow - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:32 am

i say back to him " Ok thank you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:13 am

I lay my head flat on the ground, the feeling of being stuck in this tree was starting to get to me, the cramped space made me claustrophobic. The birds no longer sounded cheerful in the morning but sounded more of hell. And the thought of pups being born soon meaning double the young ones made me even more sick. I didn't feel that safe being on the edge of the territory either, I had to get out soon but I still lay there with a blank face lost in my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Heir Pup
Harmony

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:17 am

I run up to my mother with my tongue hanging out, I leap onto her head and tub at her ear playfully. I see my father lick my mother then walk off but I continue the play about on my mother. One of my sisters come into my sight, I bolt down and attack RedWood tackling her to the ground. "Surprise attack!" I bark now tugging at her ear.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Mate : I killed my mate... Male

Canid Age : 28

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Hider's Hollow - Page 4 Cake200/200Hider's Hollow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:
Hider's Hollow - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hider's Hollow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:57 pm

I return home, and give the food to all the pups. I then look at Accalia, and find her stomach is twice the size as it was before. I let out I sigh, and walk toards her. "What if they Find out, and turn on us?" I ask her. I turn away, toards MY pups. "I think we should move back home. they are ready." I tell her, and begin to Pick up little Axel.
Back to top Go down
https://blackshadowspack.rpg-board.net
Axel
Heir Pup
Axel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:01 pm

I feel my father pick me up, and I growl "Daaaaaaaaddd! We were attacking RedWood!" I say to him. He puts me down for a second, and I howl, Er... more like a loud whine. "I'm getting there dad!" I bark, and return to harassing my younger, smaller, sister.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:
Hider's Hollow - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hider's Hollow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:43 pm

I return home, and nip Accalia's ear. "This is Banshee" I tell accalia "Banshee, this is my mate, Accalia. I see all of the pups race in, and I chuckle "And these are our pups..." I tell her, wrestling with Harmony and Axel.
Back to top Go down
Banshee

Banshee

Mate : None yet Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:19 pm

( How do you know my name when I still havent told you? )
I slowly get closer to Sereak as he already introduced me to his family. My tail hangs low and I sway around with it calmly. I look at his mate and my unsureness vanishes a bit, even tough she´s a much bigger femal than me. I give her a quick nod "..Nice to meet you." I say and then a broad smile risesn on my face as I see his cute pups. My orange eyes begin to shine and wag with my tail. I blush immediately by the sight of them and lower my head down to the cute pups. "Ooooh my...Why arent you two just simply gorgeous!" I say and my voice changes into an embarassing high pitched tone.

Last edited by Banshee on Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:24 pm

(oh... I thought you told meh....)

I finish playing, and Axel still tugs my ear. RedWood growls, and pounces on Harmony, I laugh, and wrestle with axel a bit. "This is Axel" I tell her, as Axel wrestles me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:03 pm

"Nice to meet you Banshee" I bark softly with the slightest smile on my face and try to get up then I nudge Harmony from behind me. I stumble on my legs a little bit before standing tall and still, "what were we doing again?" I ask now forgetting what we were doing, "oh yeah, we're moving back home today" I add as the memory comes back to me. I stretch quickly and look at the pups, they seem big enough but every wolf would have to be careful getting there as there are bears and other creatures wanting a wolf pup snack. "When should we leave?"
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:07 am

"Why not now?" I tell her. I pick up Axel, and then see if Harmony can go on my back. She sure as hell can. I then trot off to dark forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:34 am

I whimper softly knowing that there are animals in that forest that want the pups, but you never know maybe it could be a good trip. I pick RedWood up in my mouth and trot after Seraek into the deep, dark forest with the thoughts still in the back of my mind. I notice I fell behind a little and run to catch up as we now are deep in the forest...
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:55 am

I watch as Accalia is having trouble keeping up. I run back to her, and look at her stomach. I find her in pain, and I growl "Well...Shit" and try to comfort her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:04 am

I pant, "we need... to get... to the... den," I push myself up and charge on, "We need to get there now" I growl as the pups run to keep up. I whine a little in pain as I charge, "come on!" I growl not in a good mood. Small landmarks come into sight but I limp to get just a little closer before falling, I growl and push myself up, determined...
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:11 am

I then pick her up. I don't know how I did, but I pick her up, and run. I race to the mountain, and scale the mountain better than a Mountain goat. I race into the den, and to the Alpha's chamber. I set her down, and realize I was one second early, for the first pup started to come a second after.

-Continue RP At Black Mountain Den-
Back to top Go down
Banshee

Banshee

Mate : None yet Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:16 pm

I watch, with worried yet curious eyes how Seraek and his mate quickly walk off into the woods and I lift my head up in order to have a better look. I frown and lower my ears, refusing to follow. I think it´s a matter of respect to leave them alone in this kind of situation. I sigh and then lie down on the dusty ground, placing my head on my paws and decide to rest for a while.

After sleeping for several hours, I slowly begin to open my eyes again and let out a big yawn. I look around, still seeming totally tired but then I stand up and stare at the setting sun further back. "What? It´s already dawn?" I gasp and shake my head. I really slept long, didnt I? Oh well. I stretch, hearing my spinal column crack and let out a relaxed sigh. I then decide to take short walk and leave the redwood trees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hider's Hollow
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Black Shadows Pack :: ROLEPLAY PLACES. :: Shadow Territory-
Jump to: