The Black Shadows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Besides the light they are unstoppable, get in the way, death is possible.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please Welcome our Newest members, Shadow,Moon, & Sweetie!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Revival Of The Pack:
Hider's Hollow I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:26 pm by Brillare

» My History
Hider's Hollow I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:57 am by Ismae

» WQ Usernames
Hider's Hollow I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:15 am by Crystal Moonlight

» Wolf home!
Hider's Hollow I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:07 am by Crystal Moonlight

» The Lunar Wolves
Hider's Hollow I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:03 am by Crystal Moonlight

» Dark Forest
Hider's Hollow I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:32 pm by Ismae

» ⟡⃝ Forlorn the Caring Shaman ⟡⃝
Hider's Hollow I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:57 am by Forlorn

» Brillare ~The bello~
Hider's Hollow I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:24 pm by Brillare

» Rykar ~ Warrior of the bright lands
Hider's Hollow I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:17 pm by Rykar

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Tempest
Hider's Hollow I_vote_lcapHider's Hollow I_voting_barHider's Hollow I_vote_rcap 
Midnight
Ismae
Falcon
Banshee
Fury
Calla
RedWood
Aumar
Brillare
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:01 am

Hider's Hollow

Go down 
+6
Aumar
Calla
Harmony
Axel
RedWood
Tempest
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Mate : I killed my mate... Male

Canid Age : 28

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Hider's Hollow Cake200/200Hider's Hollow Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Hider's Hollow Left_bar_bleue200/200Hider's Hollow Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:
Hider's Hollow Left_bar_bleue100/100Hider's Hollow Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Hider's Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:35 pm

This is a huge redwood tree that wolves use as a hideout. It let's scouts hide here with out being seen.
Also, in an invasion Pups, Elders, and Mothers hide here while the rest of the pack battles.

Hider's Hollow 1000173
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
https://blackshadowspack.rpg-board.net

Hider's Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:58 pm

I arrive with now Midnight, Fury and hopefully the two elders following. A sudden burst of pain stops me at a huge hollow redwood tree. I grumble trying to ignore the pain the best I could, I climb into the hollow tree just on the edge of the territory. I growl and grumble not wishing this pain would come at this time, "why?" I ask myself. I had no choice but the go to the very back of the den, I start to dig around making what looked like a ditch inside of the tree. I lay in it and get comfortable, I pant hard as I curl up in the dark corner. The pain stops after a hour I stop clenching my teeth and I open my eyes to catch a beautiful sight...
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

Hider's Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:00 pm

I burst inside the den, and Find 5 wonderful pups. I smile, and nuzzle Every one. "The pack retreated" I say, and then look at her, then the pups. "We Should name them" Say, and Lick the first born male wolf pup.
Back to top Go down

Hider's Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:12 pm

I see a small brown female that looks a bit of my mother, then I look around and smile. "RedWood, little RedWood I shall call you. After the tree you were born in" I say as I nuzzle the pup. I curl around the pups using my body and tail, I lick another one on the head who was squirming around with one of her brothers. The tiny silver pup howled a musical tune that sounded of harmony, "and Harmony".
Back to top Go down
RedWood
Heir Pup
RedWood

Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Hider's Hollow Cake50/200Hider's Hollow Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Hider's Hollow Left_bar_bleue50/200Hider's Hollow Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:
Hider's Hollow Left_bar_bleue100/200Hider's Hollow Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)

Hider's Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:15 pm

I whine as i slowly crawl away from my mother. Not being able to see anything or smell anything. i stop moveing and lets out the loudest cry out. My body shakes as i starting to crawl again. but i soon hit the hard bark of the tree. i whine.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

Hider's Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:16 pm

I look at a young male pup mainly black with a white cross on his chest. "I shall name this one Axel" i bark proudly.
Back to top Go down

Hider's Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:26 pm

I giggle at the small brown female who I named RedWood, I pick her up and place her in my fur again, then I lick her on the head. I smile and shake my head "what a little rascal" I cheerfully bark. Then whining of the pups echo through the tree, I sigh wondering if we should move them to the den or stay here.
Back to top Go down
RedWood
Heir Pup
RedWood

Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

Hider's Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:30 pm

i snuggle in her fur and whines softly as i keep crawling into her fur thinking it will never end. i stop in the middle. my body was getting tired and i stop moveing to rest. i slightly crawl back to my brothers and sister. i crawl on top them. i nuzzled into them and i rest my head on my brother.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

Hider's Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:48 pm

I look at the pups. "We should keep them here.it is not good to have a newborn out in this weather."
Back to top Go down

Hider's Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:55 pm

I gently nod then look back the squirming newborns and smile. "Their so peaceful when their asleep..." I softly say, I lay my head down beside them. My head looks like a giant compared to them, I slowly close my eyes and drift off to sleep I being very tired.
Back to top Go down
RedWood
Heir Pup
RedWood

Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

Hider's Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:00 am

i rush to where my mother lies her head. i put my nose on hers than i take my too little paws and puts them on her nose. i giggle and licks her muzzle. i slowly try to crawl back to my siblings.
Back to top Go down

Hider's Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:10 am

I feel the little paws in my sleep, I flick my eye lids open to see the tiny brown pup, RedWood crawling away. I pick her up in my mouth again and place her next to her litter mates. Then I lay me head down again and finally sleep after the hard work of tending to pups.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Heir Pup
Axel

Male

Hider's Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:22 am

I feel my sister squirming and I growl lowly trying to sleep, though the growl sounds more of a yelp. I curl deeper into my mother's warm, thick silver fur wanting to be closer to her. I fall asleep soundly and peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Heir Pup
Harmony

Female

Hider's Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:18 am

I whimper as I crawl towards my father and snuggle into his fur, in seconds I drift off to sleep. I whine in my sleep.
Back to top Go down

Hider's Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:27 am

Oaken was sitting down away from the family. He was a stranger afterall. The brown brute watched the little pups with their parents, his eyes softened as he watched them. They're so cute, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Heir Pup
Axel

Male

Hider's Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:40 am

I snuggle deep into my mothers fur and whine swiftly."I'm hungry! " I meant to say. I push my weak siblings away and then nursed hungrily.
Back to top Go down
RedWood
Heir Pup
RedWood

Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

Hider's Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 4:14 pm

i growl as i feel my brother push through everyone. I crawled through her thick fur and began to nurse next to my brother. After awhile of eating i let go and goes to where a pile of my siblings were and sleept on top of them tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Calla
Elder
Calla

Mate : Died, once Feris Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

Hider's Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 5:54 pm

As Calla entered, she found Oaken separated from the others. The elder caught her breath at the site of newborn pups. She snorted and settled near Oaken as she caught her breath. Calla remained alert in case any of the enemy were close by. It would be up to her and Oaken to protect the mother and pups. Her ears flicked and her senses remained keen to every movement down to the smallest insect.
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddenforest.forumotion.com/

Hider's Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:31 pm

Oaken was still watching the pups when Calla came over. He glanced at her as she sat down near him. It was clear that she was scanning the area in case a threat appeared. Oaken decided to do the same. He took a whiff of the air, smelling lots of different scents of wolves. So far so good, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Calla
Elder
Calla

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

Hider's Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:35 pm

Calla sighed. She missed being on the battle feild. As she gazed at Accalia and the pups, memories of her own litter came to mind."Does it pain you?"She asked aloud though not taking her gaze from the youngsters in the den."Being in the action, i mean."The elder added after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Heir Pup
Axel

Male

Hider's Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:03 pm

I growl when my smaller sister lays ontology of me. I push her off, and snuggle into my mother. I was boss.
Back to top Go down
RedWood
Heir Pup
RedWood

Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

Hider's Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:16 pm

I growl loudly and crawls away from mother again. I was the runt. i stay there and yawns. i try to fall asleep by closeing my eye's and waiting for my sleep to come.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Heir Pup
Axel

Male

Hider's Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:23 pm

After I had finished eating, I curled up and fell into a deep sleep.

Deep short post
Back to top Go down
RedWood
Heir Pup
RedWood

Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

Hider's Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:25 pm

i whined as i got cold. i try to snuggle in the dirt. it doesnt work so i crawl to where i feel another wolf (calla) i lay next to her and starts to get warm again a little
Back to top Go down
Calla
Elder
Calla

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

Hider's Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:44 pm

Calla blinked and looked down where one of the pups had laid near her. She sighed. They are sweet little things, the elder thought. She licked the pup comfortingly. She chuckled."You pups are so young. You have so much to live for."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hider's Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hider's Hollow
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Black Shadows Pack :: ROLEPLAY PLACES. :: Shadow Territory-
Jump to: