The Black Shadows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Besides the light they are unstoppable, get in the way, death is possible.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please Welcome our Newest members, Shadow,Moon, & Sweetie!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Revival Of The Pack:
Hider's Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:26 pm by Brillare

» My History
Hider's Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:57 am by Ismae

» WQ Usernames
Hider's Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:15 am by Crystal Moonlight

» Wolf home!
Hider's Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:07 am by Crystal Moonlight

» The Lunar Wolves
Hider's Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:03 am by Crystal Moonlight

» Dark Forest
Hider's Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:32 pm by Ismae

» ⟡⃝ Forlorn the Caring Shaman ⟡⃝
Hider's Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:57 am by Forlorn

» Brillare ~The bello~
Hider's Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:24 pm by Brillare

» Rykar ~ Warrior of the bright lands
Hider's Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:17 pm by Rykar

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Tempest
Hider's Hollow - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHider's Hollow - Page 2 I_voting_barHider's Hollow - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Midnight
Hider's Hollow - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHider's Hollow - Page 2 I_voting_barHider's Hollow - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ismae
Falcon
Banshee
Fury
Calla
RedWood
Aumar
Brillare
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:01 am

Hider's Hollow

Go down 
+6
Aumar
Calla
Harmony
Axel
RedWood
Tempest
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RedWood
Heir Pup
RedWood

Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Hider's Hollow - Page 2 Cake50/200Hider's Hollow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Hider's Hollow - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/200Hider's Hollow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:
Hider's Hollow - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/200Hider's Hollow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)

Hider's Hollow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 pm

i get happy as i think im with my mother. i crawl closer to her and nuzzles in her fur. i fall asleep better now and i have dreams.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Heir Pup
Axel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:03 pm

I snuggle deep into my fathets fur. It is soft and long, like mine, and I nuzzle into it. I sigh in my sleep, and smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:51 pm

"Just part of the story" I reply Calla's question while shaking my head slightly and smiling. I laugh when little RedWood curls up in Calla's fur "looks like someone likes you" I chuckle. The thought of these pups brought more of the pack together was welcomed into my mind. We were just a group of loners before but now we were a pack. "Looks like the battle and the pups are what brought us together" I bark with a smile turning the thoughts into speech, "hey where are the others?" I add not knowing that most of them are still patrolling but I did notice that Midnight and Fury went missing, "must of wandered off" I mumble.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Mate : I killed my mate... Male

Canid Age : 28

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Hider's Hollow - Page 2 Cake200/200Hider's Hollow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Hider's Hollow - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Hider's Hollow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:
Hider's Hollow - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hider's Hollow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:30 pm

"They better be back" I growl. I was quite protective now.A loud rumple booms "a storm is comeing."
Back to top Go down
https://blackshadowspack.rpg-board.net
Aumar
Sake
Aumar

Mate : None Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Hider's Hollow - Page 2 Cake60/200Hider's Hollow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Hider's Hollow - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/200Hider's Hollow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:
Hider's Hollow - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/200Hider's Hollow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/200)

PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:52 pm

Aumar sat where she was. Board out if her mind, she didn't know where the rest of them had gone. She was actually quite board while they were still around, nobody talked to her anyway. She settled on the ground, lying down. She sniffed the air and smelt their tracks, but had not a desire to follow after. She simply drifted off, awaiting their arrival back... If they even were to come back.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Hider's Hollow - Page 2 Cake200/200Hider's Hollow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Hider's Hollow - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Hider's Hollow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:
Hider's Hollow - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hider's Hollow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:34 pm

A loud, shrill howl rings in the distance. "The invaders are back" I snarl, and ask Aumar and the others if they are ready for battle.
Back to top Go down
Aumar
Sake
Aumar

Mate : None Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Hider's Hollow - Page 2 Cake60/200Hider's Hollow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:49 pm

Aumar looked Sereak in the eyes. She nodded her head. The earlier howl made her blood rush only because she knew there was an enemy she could tear the flesh from. She missed the feeling of blood dripping of her muzzle. And the sight of enemies falling to their death. Even the sound of them yelping and crying for their pitiful lives. Aumar was ready for the feeling again. She hadn't killed in so long, she would be on quite a spree now.

(...mental issues......)
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:01 pm

I nodded my head and howled for all the wolves to follow. I then sprinnted off into the forest, with almost all of the wolves following behined me. I wax thirsty for the blood of these evil and savage brutes, I was quite confident, for the new leader I can tell was young. And all of the wolves last time were smaller than me, even the alpha that I had killed.
Back to top Go down
RedWood
Heir Pup
RedWood

Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Hider's Hollow - Page 2 Cake50/200Hider's Hollow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Hider's Hollow - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/200Hider's Hollow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:
Hider's Hollow - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/200Hider's Hollow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)

PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:39 pm

I wake up and whines loudly. i was very hungry. i crawled off of her grandmother and quickly crawled to her mother. Slightly i could tell the diffrence. I was glad that my brother was on my father than he got pushed off as he ran to fight. I crawled right to my mother and started to nurse. i was better now. I suckled quickly as i belly got fuller.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:51 am

I made a wolf name quiz for the pack! Care to see?Le link: http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_is_your_wolf_name_16

Back to top Go down
Moon
Heir Pup
Moon

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:10 am

I crawl around wondering where my mother went. I whine loudly. I yelp as i cant find anything to keep my warm. I start to cry more as it echos. i oush all around. I soon lay on top of my brothers and sisters whining every minute
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:25 am

(lol, I got myself for the quiz... Almost got Oaken though Shocked )

I walk back with a limp in my step. My face blank, all I'm worried about is my pups... and what might happen. I pad down on my side and let the pups tackle me. My ears go back remembering that I was missing for a good seven hours and the pack might ask questions, what would I say? I was attacked by a bear? Fishing? Whatever it was I would need to think of it fast.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:29 am

I. Return from the battle. I sit by my pups and wrap my tail around rhem.I love you" I whispered into all there ears. And guarded them as they sleep.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Heir Pup
Harmony

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:49 am

I jump on my mother as soon as I see her as a greeting. I lick her crazily then I see my father flop down and I get ready to attack him with playful kindness. I pounce onto his face and lick him also, "welcome home dadda and muma!" I bark happily.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:54 am

I feel a pack of wild pups attack me, and I laugh in joy. I barked and tipped, and wrestled Axel. After I was gone playing I settled down, and Axel's Azure eyes shine as he looks at me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:06 am

(I did the Quiz...I got Oaken Very Happy)

Oaken had felly asleep by now. He was exhausted from the trip getting to this territory. He was far away from home, where his family and pack was. The brown brute flicked his ears back tiredly and rested his head on his paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:09 am

( http://www.gotoquiz.com/who_are_you_in_my_pack )

"Hey puppet" I playfully yet softly mumble to Harmony as she leaps at me and tugs at my ear. I raise my head at a sound and laugh when I see Seraek covered in an army of pups. I shake my head chuckling and then sigh as a slight sign of a smile comes to my face. I get comfortable and lay down. Today had been a long day and all I wanted to do now was sleep the rest away as the wind blew outside.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:51 am

I got 100% Seraek!
I settle down,as Axel goes to his regular spot. He sits next to me quietly, and whines a little bit. "I'm hungry!" Hr barked,and dashed to a dead hare that I killed for them. Axel and the others are only 3 weeks, so i have to chew it up for them.
Back to top Go down
RedWood
Heir Pup
RedWood

Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:21 pm

I run up to my father and whine's for food. I run around than i see mother and runs to her and tackles down her head. I growl and bites her ear. Than i jump off and ruffly plays with my siblings. Than i see my big brother. I sneak up behind him and tackles him to the ground and bites his muzzle hard.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:16 pm

I see RedWood Play too rough and smack her on the snout with my paw. "Be gentle!" I sharply bark, but I wasn't that mad. I see as both pups team up and then charge at me, wrestling me down, And licking my face

(Meet me on WQ, on the server ShadowPack. (It's an open server)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:13 pm

I laugh then I bark softly "she's going to be a great fighter and hunter one day even if it's just her siblings right now" I look at the pups and at Seraek. I fluff up my fur and start grooming as I haven't in a while. Then I notice Midnight and Fury still haven't returned "where are they?"

Last edited by Accalia on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedWood
Heir Pup
RedWood

Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:53 pm

I look at my dad and growls. I than trot over to my mom and sits in her front legs. I bite her muzzle softly than lays down in her legs and close my eye's. I fall asleep slowly.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:49 pm

I snarl when my pup growled at me. Even my pups needed to show respect to an alpha, and she needed to know that or she would end up in a lower rank when I am gone. I then trot to Accalia, and bed down to sleep, as Axel does the same thing huddled next to me.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Heir Pup
Moon

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:04 pm

I flicked my little ear's and yelped when i heard the snarl. I hated when wolves fought or snarled. I look at my dad with sad and scared eye's. I run quickly to my mother. I layed next to her side. I whined as i closed my eye's snuggleing in her fur. I try to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:13 pm

I lick both the pup's heads, "don't be too hard on them" I softly bark, "even if they growled at you, their only young" I add. I then lay my head down again and wrap my long, bushy tail around the pups. I nuzzle each one to sleep and Seraek, I slowly drift off to sleep again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hider's Hollow   Hider's Hollow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hider's Hollow
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Black Shadows Pack :: ROLEPLAY PLACES. :: Shadow Territory-
Jump to: