The Black Shadows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Besides the light they are unstoppable, get in the way, death is possible.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please Welcome our Newest members, Shadow,Moon, & Sweetie!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Revival Of The Pack:
Brillare ~The bello~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:26 pm by Brillare

» My History
Brillare ~The bello~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:57 am by Ismae

» WQ Usernames
Brillare ~The bello~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:15 am by Crystal Moonlight

» Wolf home!
Brillare ~The bello~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:07 am by Crystal Moonlight

» The Lunar Wolves
Brillare ~The bello~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:03 am by Crystal Moonlight

» Dark Forest
Brillare ~The bello~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:32 pm by Ismae

» ⟡⃝ Forlorn the Caring Shaman ⟡⃝
Brillare ~The bello~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:57 am by Forlorn

» Brillare ~The bello~
Brillare ~The bello~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:24 pm by Brillare

» Rykar ~ Warrior of the bright lands
Brillare ~The bello~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:17 pm by Rykar

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Tempest
Brillare ~The bello~ I_vote_lcapBrillare ~The bello~ I_voting_barBrillare ~The bello~ I_vote_rcap 
Midnight
Brillare ~The bello~ I_vote_lcapBrillare ~The bello~ I_voting_barBrillare ~The bello~ I_vote_rcap 
Ismae
Falcon
Banshee
Fury
Calla
RedWood
Aumar
Brillare
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:01 am

Brillare ~The bello~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brillare

Brillare

Mate : Nope Female

Brillare ~The bello~ Empty
PostSubject: Brillare ~The bello~   Brillare ~The bello~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:51 pm

Welcome to my Bio. Enjoy!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Name: Brillare
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The Basics!

Fur: A beautiful shade of white/mixed in with some shades of brown. It's softer then a pup's fur, and it's easy to fall asleep or rest upon. It fairly thick for protection. The muzzle actually has a dark shade of brown around it.

Eyes: A rare sight her eyes are! They are the color of Silver.

Build: She's a rather large female. She's almost as tall as the average male. She has rather long legs, with large and pointed ears. She muzzle is long and slender, and holds a powerful bite. Her tail is rather short, and curls up at the end.

Brillare ~The bello~ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfDORdp4C8K5UcpMjqQBnuCAOELvegsArzJL0Qhk3W5aFxNh1N3A

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The Soul of Brillare:

Family: Mother: Jenna: Alive
Brillare ~The bello~ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTx68Kr52WM-aoTwtzgS84gluB02XuCbrEPIiSFPXra9MYv75UXQg

Father: Jasper: Deceased.
Brillare ~The bello~ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGnDbLEsvDwXng_s2raIIDn-APYsIWg9sqyOnIVlFvpu567CYeEA

Brother: Kar: Alive
Brillare ~The bello~ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStFsO6qt0SxT_o_BzU_L4i1LHb_cf6t2QZwQHGzLDzzC-PEMUS

History:
Two bulky males watched The Black Shadows pack, their lips curling back into a sneer. Their Alpha and some other wolves had just entered a den, the den said to hide the alpha female named Accalia. They laughed when they heard her screams and pleas. "That's what Seraek gets!" Cried one with laughter as the other said. " Go get em!". They sat on that hill for what seemed like hours, until the dark male known as Seraek came running, his snarls echoing around the area. They growled and stood up, barking warning to their Alpha. But it was to late. Seraek got the Alpha and killed him, along with another male. But one male got away. And he was the Father of Accalia's new pups. He raced to the males, panting and his dark red fur covered in blood. "Jasper, Derek. Let's go home." He said, nodding the the males. Jasper chuckled and spun around, followed by the others as they raced home, scattering a herd of elk. As the wolves returned home, a ceremony was held. For they lost their Alpha but gained a new one. And now they had to await the heirs of their pack. But some wolves got mad, for the heir pups mother was Accalia. What if they turned on them? The pack's future was un-known, but they had hope.
The next few weeks, Jasper's mate, Jenna, gave birth to two white pups, their coats a silvery white. "What'll their names be?" Asked Jasper, nuzzling his pups. Jenna giggled and said. "The male shall be Kar. And the little female will be Brillare." Jasper nodded, and ran to go deliver the news to the pack. Everyone was happy, just as any pack would. But Alpha was a little disturbed. Jasper's pups were born on the same day as Accalia's. As Brillare grew, she was trained as a spy, and she was sometimes left in the woods all alone, for she had to find her way back by herself. Her training was tense, but it made her stronger. Then, when she turned one...Alpha came to her and told her about the Black Shadows pack. He told her one day, she'd have to go and spy on that pack. She'd have to bring the heir pups home. And so, when she turned 2, the alpha sent her to the Dark lands, and their she stayed, watching the pack. She watched the pups grow as she did, and loners join the pack. And now...she stands on a far away hill, awaiting for the pups return. It was her job to take them home. And that's what she was going to do. While back away at the Pack, her Pack, Her Father was killed by a bear.

Voice: She has a deep Italian accent, and sometimes she'll speak in Italian too.

Personality: WIP.

Like(s): Running, chasing, pups, males

Dis-like(s): A lot of things.

Rank: She's a spy for the enemy pack, but in the Black Shadow's lands, she's just a loner.

(Is this okay?.....)

And bello means Beautiful in Italian!

Brillare ~The bello~ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYWPhxpLZ8fZKhxZZUlLlVNf2wPpp9AILfK_10laiWWZJB6_pq

Last edited by Brillare on Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rykar
Loner
Loner
Rykar

Mate : I have no heart for one. Male

PostSubject: Re: Brillare ~The bello~   Brillare ~The bello~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:24 pm

NICE BIO! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://wotl.forumotion.com
Brillare

Brillare

PostSubject: Re: Brillare ~The bello~   Brillare ~The bello~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:18 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Rykar
Loner
Loner
Rykar

Mate : I have no heart for one. Male

PostSubject: Re: Brillare ~The bello~   Brillare ~The bello~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:22 pm

Your Welcome! *bows down*
Back to top Go down
http://wotl.forumotion.com
Brillare

Brillare

PostSubject: Re: Brillare ~The bello~   Brillare ~The bello~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:24 pm

Indeed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brillare ~The bello~   Brillare ~The bello~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brillare ~The bello~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Black Shadows Pack :: WOLF BIOGRAPHIES :: Pack Bios-
Jump to: