The Black Shadows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Besides the light they are unstoppable, get in the way, death is possible.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please Welcome our Newest members, Shadow,Moon, & Sweetie!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Revival Of The Pack:
The Hidden Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:26 pm by Brillare

» My History
The Hidden Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:57 am by Ismae

» WQ Usernames
The Hidden Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:15 am by Crystal Moonlight

» Wolf home!
The Hidden Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:07 am by Crystal Moonlight

» The Lunar Wolves
The Hidden Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:03 am by Crystal Moonlight

» Dark Forest
The Hidden Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:32 pm by Ismae

» ⟡⃝ Forlorn the Caring Shaman ⟡⃝
The Hidden Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:57 am by Forlorn

» Brillare ~The bello~
The Hidden Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:24 pm by Brillare

» Rykar ~ Warrior of the bright lands
The Hidden Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:17 pm by Rykar

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Tempest
The Hidden Den - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Hidden Den - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Hidden Den - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Midnight
The Hidden Den - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Hidden Den - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Hidden Den - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ismae
Falcon
Banshee
Fury
Calla
RedWood
Aumar
Brillare
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:01 am

The Hidden Den

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Calla
Elder
Calla

Mate : Died, once Feris Female

Canid Age : 28

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
The Hidden Den - Page 2 Cake200/200The Hidden Den - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
The Hidden Den - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200The Hidden Den - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:
The Hidden Den - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200The Hidden Den - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

The Hidden Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Den   The Hidden Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:25 pm

Calla yelped when the blasted bone snapped into place. She wouldn't be able to move for a while however, but she gazed at Oaken and smiled."I'll be fine. I will need to stay where I am for a while though."Calla turned her gaze to her son then, and she glared at him."Relax Sereak,"She snapped."You wouldn't treat your father if he were this old, would you?"
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddenforest.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Den   The Hidden Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:27 pm

Oaken nodded, a smile returned to his face once more. "It's fine, He wasn't very intimidating." the brute chuckled, half amused. It was clear to him that Seraek was new to the whole dominant thing.
Back to top Go down
Calla
Elder
Calla

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
The Hidden Den - Page 2 Cake200/200The Hidden Den - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Den   The Hidden Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:31 pm

Calla averted her gaze to Oaken and nodded."Yes, well, he should know when to respect his elders. I taught him so after all. Don't know where he gets these manners from."The old female grumbled and shifted to lay on her side with a tiresome sigh, although she was careful not to cause pain to her injured leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Den   The Hidden Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:37 pm

"Kids these days, what are they turning into." Oaken chuckled. "My grandson is terrible, he has no manners or respect. I hope my son does a better job soon."
Back to top Go down
Calla
Elder
Calla

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Den   The Hidden Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:41 pm

Calla chuckled at Oaken's relative comment."Yes, my old mate, Fenris died a few years ago. I had gone looking for my son when the old pack died of starvation. Really, I couldn't stand his death, so i left. Starvation is just a rumor. My son seems to have taken over."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Den   The Hidden Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:46 pm

"Sorry to hear that." Oaken sighed. "My mate also died, last year infact. Only a few weeks before our grandchildren were born. Such a shame." He shook his head. "But enough about the past, lets think of whats here and now."
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Mate : I killed my mate... Male

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:
The Hidden Den - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Hidden Den - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Den   The Hidden Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:47 pm

I had grumbled lowly "who was this strange wolf? And why was he disrespecting me?!" I then say "I'll be right back, my Mate is expecting,and I wish to check on her" I trot off, and head to the main den.
Back to top Go down
https://blackshadowspack.rpg-board.net
Calla
Elder
Calla

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Den   The Hidden Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:51 pm

Calla nodded as Seraek left them alone and Calla stood unbalanced on three legs."Your right,"She said as she stumbled towards the old den site."We need to look to what ever future we have left. I have been living peacefully here at the old den site for years."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Den   The Hidden Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:53 pm

Oaken glanced at Seraek as he left, he then turned his attention back on Calla. "Your going to be a grandmother? There's a bright future for you." Oaken smiled.
Back to top Go down
Calla
Elder
Calla

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Den   The Hidden Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:55 pm

Calla must have missed something because she halted in her tracks and whipped her head around to gaze horridly at Oaken."I'm sorry?A grandmother?"Calla thought she was going to faint.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Den   The Hidden Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:40 pm

I bolt through the trees, sniffing the air for the scent of the pack who was scattered through the area. I see Calla and a brown elder male talking, I pants as I come running, slowed from my weight. "The-there's a war..." I pant tired and out of breath "dark forest, Seraek, pack...." I still have a hard time getting the words out and i doubt that the two understand what I'm saying. I take another breath and try to spit out the last words "gather pups and elders... the rest are in battle" I almost choke on every word. I slowly catch my breath and I bark "have you seen anyone else?". A sudden sound of many paw steps come from the bushes "what was that?.... Okay we need to get moving, follow me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Den   The Hidden Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:22 am

Oaken glanced at Accalia and nodded. He knew now wasn't the time to explain Calla was a grandmother. "We need to go." he told Calla. He followed towards the Hider's hollow.
Back to top Go down
Calla
Elder
Calla

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Den   The Hidden Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 5:48 pm

Calla startled as the young female wolf, Accalia, rushed to them in a hurry. When Calla registered her words, the old female warrior leaped to her feet ignoring the pain in her leg and raced after the two wolves with a growl. She wondered, as she ran, if it was her old enemy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Den   The Hidden Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hidden Den
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Black Shadows Pack :: ROLEPLAY PLACES. :: Shadow Territory-
Jump to: