The Black Shadows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Besides the light they are unstoppable, get in the way, death is possible.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please Welcome our Newest members, Shadow,Moon, & Sweetie!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Revival Of The Pack:
The Hidden Den I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:26 pm by Brillare

» My History
The Hidden Den I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:57 am by Ismae

» WQ Usernames
The Hidden Den I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:15 am by Crystal Moonlight

» Wolf home!
The Hidden Den I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:07 am by Crystal Moonlight

» The Lunar Wolves
The Hidden Den I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:03 am by Crystal Moonlight

» Dark Forest
The Hidden Den I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:32 pm by Ismae

» ⟡⃝ Forlorn the Caring Shaman ⟡⃝
The Hidden Den I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:57 am by Forlorn

» Brillare ~The bello~
The Hidden Den I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:24 pm by Brillare

» Rykar ~ Warrior of the bright lands
The Hidden Den I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:17 pm by Rykar

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Tempest
The Hidden Den I_vote_lcapThe Hidden Den I_voting_barThe Hidden Den I_vote_rcap 
Midnight
Ismae
Falcon
Banshee
Fury
Calla
RedWood
Aumar
Brillare
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:01 am

The Hidden Den

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Hidden Den Empty
PostSubject: The Hidden Den   The Hidden Den I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:03 am

Nicknamed the elder's den, this is the oldest wolf-made burrow in the territory and the original home of the Black Shadows. It is now rather beaten down and rugged because the pack no longer lives here but you might be surprised how many 'surprises' you can find in here. From little ones, wanderers and prey this has to be the best area to patrol.

The Hidden Den DawnClanWarriorsDen
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Calla
Elder
Calla

Mate : Died, once Feris Female

Canid Age : 28

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
The Hidden Den Cake200/200The Hidden Den Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
The Hidden Den Left_bar_bleue200/200The Hidden Den Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:

The Hidden Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Den   The Hidden Den I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:13 am

Calla lay hidden amongst the ruble of the packs old den. She missed the pack that once lived here, and her youngest son, Seraek. She hadn't wondered from the territory but neither had she wandered far from her den. Food was always available to her and a river flowed close by. She was safe and hidden from anyone who may have come across the area. Now, she laid peacefully deep in her thoughts of her old adventurous self.
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddenforest.forumotion.com/

The Hidden Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Den   The Hidden Den I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:21 am

I walk past the tree that hold the old den and sniff the air, "smell's like Seraek has been here and some other wolves" I mumble to myself. Suddenly my ears perk at rustling "what was that?" I mumble again, I lift my muzzle into the air again and sniffed. One scent remained rather strong for a scent that has been here for months. My ears perk again at paw steps behind me, "who's there?" I bark, a growl forms in my throats not knowing who or what was behind me.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Mate : I killed my mate... Male

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:
The Hidden Den Left_bar_bleue100/100The Hidden Den Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Hidden Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Den   The Hidden Den I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:24 am

I had followed Accalia, but then I had heard a small whimper and I raced to it. I had smelled something I have not smelled in years. "Mum?" I whisper, now inside the den. "It's me, Seraek, your oldest son". I whisper, and my voice cracks at the sight of my mother.
Back to top Go down
https://blackshadowspack.rpg-board.net
Calla
Elder
Calla

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

The Hidden Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Den   The Hidden Den I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:35 am

Calla's ears perked at voices and she growled at the sight of a black wolf. But the growl died away and she blinked hard."Sereak?"Calla was so shocked that she had come to her feet faster than her weakened body had intended and she stumbled to the floor. The old she wolf chuckled."It's been a while..."She said after a silence. She couldn't believe this was what she was seeing. For a moment she thought she was dead, but she wasn't. Her white eyes glowed wet with tears.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

The Hidden Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Den   The Hidden Den I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:40 am

I was about to jump on her and nuzzle her like we did as pups, but I then saw her fall ans I helper her up. My eyes welled up, and I helped her get too the den.
Back to top Go down

The Hidden Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Den   The Hidden Den I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:42 am

I hear Seraek's voice along with another wolves' so i walk through the bushy undergrowth to find an elder wolf and Seraek. "Wh-who is this?" I shutter "Seraek?" I add as Seraek almost seemed lost in another world. I looked at the elder stranger then to Seraek then back at the elder.
Back to top Go down
Calla
Elder
Calla

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

The Hidden Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Den   The Hidden Den I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:47 am

Calla laughed softly as Seraek helped her to her feet and back into the den. She nudged him away gently."I'm not that old, child."She croaked. She laid down with a grunt and smiled at her son. She then noticed a young female and the elder smiled."Hello there."The elders eyes gleamed but had a sense of warmth in them.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

The Hidden Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Den   The Hidden Den I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:49 am

Accalia, this is my mother" I introduce them "Calla meet Accalia, my mate" I can't. Help it I nuzzle my mother, and my eyes well up in tears
Back to top Go down

The Hidden Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Den   The Hidden Den I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:56 am

"Nice to meet you Ca-" I stopped my sentence when Seraek started crying. I never knew the story behind the original Black Shadows so out came the words, "Wow, you mustn't have seen each other in a long time".
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

The Hidden Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Den   The Hidden Den I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:59 am

I nudge my mother over the mountain trying to get her to the other den. "Come on" I bark.
Back to top Go down
Calla
Elder
Calla

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

The Hidden Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Den   The Hidden Den I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:03 am

Calla frowned though she smiled at Accalia."It's a pleasure to meet you."She said politely and then frowned at her son."For goodness sake child I-"But the elder was in tears as well.She whined and nipped at Seraek fiercely with love written all over them. She grumbled when she was being removed from the den to a new one away from her birthplace.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

The Hidden Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Den   The Hidden Den I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:07 am

I grumble "can you stop calling me child?, I'm three years old for goodness sake" as I lug up the mountains and through the forest to the newer den.
Back to top Go down

The Hidden Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Den   The Hidden Den I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:50 am

I follow behind but I sense something about this area, something strange. I shake my head and run to catch up with Calla and Seraek, I return to a trot pace when I reach them. I walk faster than the two wanting to get home to the pups.
Back to top Go down

The Hidden Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Den   The Hidden Den I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:18 pm

"I'm too old for this." a brute muttered as he passed the border into the territory. Oaken was hoping to find a pack. Ever since he left his pack to his son, he couldn't help wonder if it was the right decision. What if the pack needed him? "No." he told himself. "He's not a pup anymore."

The brute perked his ears and glanced around at the surrounding. He had been walking into this territory for a while. The scents were stronger from when he first passed the border.
Back to top Go down
Calla
Elder
Calla

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

The Hidden Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Den   The Hidden Den I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:34 pm

Calla grunted and shook from her son's grip."I'll be fine, Seraek," the old wolf groaned. Calla slipped away from the two and began to turn back the way they had come. She would rather be at the place she born and raised then a newer place.
As the old female trekked back to her old den, she caught a scent. she confirmed it as old, new, and someone elderly, as her senses told her. Curious, as old as she was, Calla investigated and came face to face with an elderly brown male. She paused and stared unblinking at him, not able to speak.
Back to top Go down

The Hidden Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Den   The Hidden Den I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:48 pm

Oaken stopped when a wolf came into view. She didn't seem much older than him. Judging by the fae's expression, she wasn't here to make a fight, she was here out of curiosity. He looked at her with curious golden yellow eyes, a kind smile crept onto his face. "Hello." he greeted.
Back to top Go down
Calla
Elder
Calla

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

The Hidden Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Den   The Hidden Den I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:57 pm

Calla approached closer to the male when he greeted her kindly."Hello."The female paused before him and slowly lowered to the grass with a small grunt. She chuckled feeling embarrassed."I'm so old, I think the years are catching up to me. Apologies."She gazed at the male with white apologetic arises."My name is Calla."She said softly. He smile was sweet and gentle.
Back to top Go down

The Hidden Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Den   The Hidden Den I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:02 pm

"I know just how you feel." Oaken chuckled. The brute sat down and sighed. "My back is killing me." he murmured to himself. "Pleased to meet you Calla. My name is Oaken."
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

The Hidden Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Den   The Hidden Den I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:03 pm

I hear my mother talking to someone and I try not to growl. I find the aren't aggressive, and I simply glare at the Brute, Who was only a small bit frailer then me "Who's This?" I say, trying not to snarl.
Back to top Go down
Calla
Elder
Calla

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

The Hidden Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Den   The Hidden Den I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:08 pm

Calla laughed at the male."Pleasure to meet you Oaken."Then the female shrieked and a bone in her back leg popped out of place when her son stalked up behind her. She yelped and snarled and growled."Seraek..."Calla trailed off her leg switching painfully."This is Oaken."She glanced at the old male but couldn't hold his gaze as she winced at the pain in her left hind leg.She focused on putting it back into place.
Back to top Go down

The Hidden Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Den   The Hidden Den I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:11 pm

Oaken looked at Calla with a corncerned look. "Are you Alri-" he was interupted by a sudden growl. He glanced over at a black brute who had just appeared. From what Calla had said, his name is Seraek. Oaken took his attention of the male and back on Calla. "Are you alright?" he asked again.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

The Hidden Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Den   The Hidden Den I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:13 pm

I had raised my tail high, and puffed my chest out. I walked to him, and stood taller, showing dominance."you are welcome to stay is you like " I say, my deep voice booming through the air.
Back to top Go down

The Hidden Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Den   The Hidden Den I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:16 pm

Oaken completely ignored Seraek. He was worried about Calla. He had felt a bone out of place before in the past, he could imagine how much pain she was in right now.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

The Hidden Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Den   The Hidden Den I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:21 pm

I looked at the wound, and was now heping to put it back in place. If it had not been put back in place, then I would carry her to the den, hoping a healer can help her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hidden Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Den   The Hidden Den I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hidden Den
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Black Shadows Pack :: ROLEPLAY PLACES. :: Shadow Territory-
Jump to: