The Black Shadows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Besides the light they are unstoppable, get in the way, death is possible.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please Welcome our Newest members, Shadow,Moon, & Sweetie!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Revival Of The Pack:
◊The Breed◊  ~Join the Race~ ~Members Dearly Needed~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:26 pm by Brillare

» My History
◊The Breed◊  ~Join the Race~ ~Members Dearly Needed~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:57 am by Ismae

» WQ Usernames
◊The Breed◊  ~Join the Race~ ~Members Dearly Needed~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:15 am by Crystal Moonlight

» Wolf home!
◊The Breed◊  ~Join the Race~ ~Members Dearly Needed~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:07 am by Crystal Moonlight

» The Lunar Wolves
◊The Breed◊  ~Join the Race~ ~Members Dearly Needed~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:03 am by Crystal Moonlight

» Dark Forest
◊The Breed◊  ~Join the Race~ ~Members Dearly Needed~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:32 pm by Ismae

» ⟡⃝ Forlorn the Caring Shaman ⟡⃝
◊The Breed◊  ~Join the Race~ ~Members Dearly Needed~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:57 am by Forlorn

» Brillare ~The bello~
◊The Breed◊  ~Join the Race~ ~Members Dearly Needed~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:24 pm by Brillare

» Rykar ~ Warrior of the bright lands
◊The Breed◊  ~Join the Race~ ~Members Dearly Needed~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:17 pm by Rykar

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Tempest
◊The Breed◊  ~Join the Race~ ~Members Dearly Needed~ I_vote_lcap◊The Breed◊  ~Join the Race~ ~Members Dearly Needed~ I_voting_bar◊The Breed◊  ~Join the Race~ ~Members Dearly Needed~ I_vote_rcap 
Midnight
◊The Breed◊  ~Join the Race~ ~Members Dearly Needed~ I_vote_lcap◊The Breed◊  ~Join the Race~ ~Members Dearly Needed~ I_voting_bar◊The Breed◊  ~Join the Race~ ~Members Dearly Needed~ I_vote_rcap 
Ismae
Falcon
Banshee
Fury
Calla
RedWood
Aumar
Brillare