The Black Shadows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Besides the light they are unstoppable, get in the way, death is possible.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please Welcome our Newest members, Shadow,Moon, & Sweetie!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Revival Of The Pack:
Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:26 pm by Brillare

» My History
Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:57 am by Ismae

» WQ Usernames
Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:15 am by Crystal Moonlight

» Wolf home!
Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:07 am by Crystal Moonlight

» The Lunar Wolves
Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:03 am by Crystal Moonlight

» Dark Forest
Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:32 pm by Ismae

» ⟡⃝ Forlorn the Caring Shaman ⟡⃝
Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:57 am by Forlorn

» Brillare ~The bello~
Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:24 pm by Brillare

» Rykar ~ Warrior of the bright lands
Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:17 pm by Rykar

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Tempest
Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  I_vote_lcapFalcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  I_voting_barFalcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  I_vote_rcap 
Midnight
Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  I_vote_lcapFalcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  I_voting_barFalcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  I_vote_rcap 
Ismae
Falcon
Banshee
Fury
Calla
RedWood
Aumar
Brillare
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:01 am

Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcon
Heir Pup
Falcon

Mate : I has none... Male

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  Cake100/100Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Wisdom & Focus:
Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  Left_bar_bleue100/200Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:
Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  Left_bar_bleue200/200Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  Empty
PostSubject: Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾    Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:18 pm

Name:Falcon
Fur color:Red
Eye color:Like Fire!!!
Physical Appearance: Falcon is like a well... Falcon. When he passes by, it is like a red blur. He is VERY VERY large and strong, and he is considered Very Handsome.
Personality:Falcon is very leaderlike. when he is upset whom is VERY often, he can rip you apart.When he found out Tempest wasn't his father, He hated him, and everything else. His siter is infact the only thing that makes him smile. He is large and bulky, like his "Father" but the only difference between them is Falcon's Stunning red coat. he loves to fight,, and when angry, can be quicker than a falcon!
Vocal: A deep aussie accent. perfect for his good looks.
History:WIP
Weaknesses:Swimming, annoying wolves, curiosity.
Strengths:Climbing, fighting, running, handsomeness.
Dislikes:Your Face! XD JK. Swimming, annoying wolves
Other(optional):I'm brit too!

Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  Tumblr_l7raczdMgL1qd2jbro1_500

I'm The one Standing UP!

Last edited by Falcon on Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:44 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ismae

Ismae

Mate : None Female

Canid Age : 25

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  Cake50/200Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  Left_bar_bleue50/200Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:
Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  Left_bar_bleue200/200Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾    Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:24 pm

Falcon...you do realize that Seraek isn't our real father...? Right....? Lol. But I like it! I have a handsome pup as my Brother! HAhaha! Ain't I lucky?
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Heir Pup
Falcon

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  Cake100/100Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Wisdom & Focus:
Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  Left_bar_bleue100/200Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾    Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:25 pm

Yes I know, and you are lucky!
Back to top Go down
Ismae

Ismae

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  Cake50/200Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  Left_bar_bleue50/200Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾    Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:26 pm

Heehee!
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Heir Pup
Falcon

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾    Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:28 pm

You like my profile pic?
I Heart it! I'm going to add a pic
Back to top Go down
Ismae

Ismae

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾    Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:33 pm

OMG1 it sooo cute! Here lemme edit my Bio!
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Heir Pup
Falcon

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾    Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:36 pm

OK! I added a pic of the whole litter!
Back to top Go down
Ismae

Ismae

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾    Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:46 pm

Lol, whose me and whose the other pup? I have a picture of me and you! Imma try and post it!
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Heir Pup
Falcon

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾    Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:53 pm

your the white one, I'm the one standing up, and the other pup is a stalker named Burt.
XD
Back to top Go down
Ismae

Ismae

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾    Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:03 pm

Hahaaha! Ehhh he's atring at me! I shall bite his weird stalker nose off!
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Heir Pup
Falcon

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾    Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:09 pm

XD. This is why I love you sis!
Back to top Go down
Ismae

Ismae

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾    Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:15 pm

I love you too! Becuz your funny and im sure you'll be protective of me cuz im littler den you and your my bigger bro and...we're both FRIGGIN CUTE! Smart, and funny! And skillful!
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Mate : I killed my mate... Male

Canid Age : 28

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  Cake200/200Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:
Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  Left_bar_bleue100/100Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾    Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:57 pm

That's So True!

Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  559060_473135709395675_1472668753_n
Back to top Go down
https://blackshadowspack.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾    Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falcon ☾ The Swift And Strong ☾
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Black Shadows Pack :: WOLF BIOGRAPHIES :: Pack Bios-
Jump to: