The Black Shadows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Besides the light they are unstoppable, get in the way, death is possible.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please Welcome our Newest members, Shadow,Moon, & Sweetie!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Revival Of The Pack:
Ismae the....Curious?  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:26 pm by Brillare

» My History
Ismae the....Curious?  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:57 am by Ismae

» WQ Usernames
Ismae the....Curious?  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:15 am by Crystal Moonlight

» Wolf home!
Ismae the....Curious?  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:07 am by Crystal Moonlight

» The Lunar Wolves
Ismae the....Curious?  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:03 am by Crystal Moonlight

» Dark Forest
Ismae the....Curious?  I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:32 pm by Ismae

» ⟡⃝ Forlorn the Caring Shaman ⟡⃝
Ismae the....Curious?  I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:57 am by Forlorn

» Brillare ~The bello~
Ismae the....Curious?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:24 pm by Brillare

» Rykar ~ Warrior of the bright lands
Ismae the....Curious?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:17 pm by Rykar

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Tempest
Ismae the....Curious?  I_vote_lcapIsmae the....Curious?  I_voting_barIsmae the....Curious?  I_vote_rcap 
Midnight
Ismae the....Curious?  I_vote_lcapIsmae the....Curious?  I_voting_barIsmae the....Curious?  I_vote_rcap 
Ismae
Falcon
Banshee
Fury
Calla
RedWood
Aumar
Brillare
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:01 am

Ismae the....Curious?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ismae

Ismae

Mate : None Female

Canid Age : 25

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Ismae the....Curious?  Cake50/200Ismae the....Curious?  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Ismae the....Curious?  Left_bar_bleue50/200Ismae the....Curious?  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:
Ismae the....Curious?  Left_bar_bleue200/200Ismae the....Curious?  Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Ismae the....Curious?  Empty
PostSubject: Ismae the....Curious?    Ismae the....Curious?  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:55 pm

Name: Ismae
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Nickname: Mae
Description:: A pure and short yet thick white color. It's soft yet rough. Her legs are long and strong. There's a scar on her muzzle from a fight she had when she was younger, with her brother Falcon. Her tail is curly and long, and despite her fur, it pretty long. Her eyes are a deep brown, and in them hide many secrets. Her ears and long and triangle shaped, and on the tips, they are a light brown.
Mate: Nope
Pup(s): Nope!
Personality: She used to be kind, sweet and playful. But that was when she was a pup. All of that changed dramatically as she grew. She learned about her real father. She sat there and watched her mother die. On the outside, she gave a sad face and bared tears. But on the inside....she was glad. Her mother lied to her. She has a deep, burning anger for her Adopted Father, too. Why would they do this to her? Anyway, she's guarded, and angry. She rarely smiles now, and when she does, it's usually because her brother makes her smile.
Family: Mother: Deceased.
Father: Deceased
Adopted Father: Alive
Brother: Alive
Adopted Sister and Brothers: Alive

History: Her Personality pretty much explains it.

Scar(s): One on her muzzle.
Voice: An accent similar to Falcon's. Only, it's not as deep. You'd really have to strain your ears to catch it.

Ismae the....Curious?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQh6FSao6Ayo6Ovakol3X3ZSEa70hyospwBAPBSABYGu5jvmVTM2g

Ismae the....Curious?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCg6JAiEc6wlhNbbXCIUp9PgMAikOtHYgUc8iKCaeEoyauaGbw

Picture One: Ismae
Picture two: Ismae and Falcon.

Last edited by Ismae on Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ismae the....Curious?    Ismae the....Curious?  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:11 pm

Accepted! You may begin Role Play in about two REAL days from now (if I can get Seraek on here)
Back to top Go down
Ismae

Ismae

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Ismae the....Curious?  Cake50/200Ismae the....Curious?  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Ismae the....Curious?  Left_bar_bleue50/200Ismae the....Curious?  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:
Ismae the....Curious?  Left_bar_bleue200/200Ismae the....Curious?  Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Ismae the....Curious?    Ismae the....Curious?  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:15 pm

Thank you! See you soon, mums!
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Mate : I killed my mate... Male

Canid Age : 28

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Ismae the....Curious?  Cake200/200Ismae the....Curious?  Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:
Ismae the....Curious?  Left_bar_bleue100/100Ismae the....Curious?  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Ismae the....Curious?    Ismae the....Curious?  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:44 am

MUMS? I'm sorry, But I'm a Brute/Male.... Welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
https://blackshadowspack.rpg-board.net
Ismae

Ismae

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: Ismae the....Curious?    Ismae the....Curious?  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:59 pm

Heehee!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ismae the....Curious?    Ismae the....Curious?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ismae the....Curious?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Black Shadows Pack :: WOLF BIOGRAPHIES :: Pack Bios-
Jump to: