The Black Shadows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Besides the light they are unstoppable, get in the way, death is possible.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please Welcome our Newest members, Shadow,Moon, & Sweetie!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Revival Of The Pack:
✦Banshee✦ - Cry of the sorrowful fae`s I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:26 pm by Brillare

» My History
✦Banshee✦ - Cry of the sorrowful fae`s I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:57 am by Ismae

» WQ Usernames
✦Banshee✦ - Cry of the sorrowful fae`s I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:15 am by Crystal Moonlight

» Wolf home!
✦Banshee✦ - Cry of the sorrowful fae`s I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:07 am by Crystal Moonlight

» The Lunar Wolves
✦Banshee✦ - Cry of the sorrowful fae`s I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:03 am by Crystal Moonlight

» Dark Forest
✦Banshee✦ - Cry of the sorrowful fae`s I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:32 pm by Ismae

» ⟡⃝ Forlorn the Caring Shaman ⟡⃝
✦Banshee✦ - Cry of the sorrowful fae`s I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:57 am by Forlorn

» Brillare ~The bello~
✦Banshee✦ - Cry of the sorrowful fae`s I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:24 pm by Brillare

» Rykar ~ Warrior of the bright lands
✦Banshee✦ - Cry of the sorrowful fae`s I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:17 pm by Rykar

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Tempest
✦Banshee✦ - Cry of the sorrowful fae`s I_vote_lcap✦Banshee✦ - Cry of the sorrowful fae`s I_voting_bar✦Banshee✦ - Cry of the sorrowful fae`s I_vote_rcap 
Midnight
✦Banshee✦ - Cry of the sorrowful fae`s I_vote_lcap✦Banshee✦ - Cry of the sorrowful fae`s I_voting_bar✦Banshee✦ - Cry of the sorrowful fae`s I_vote_rcap 
Ismae
Falcon
Banshee
Fury
Calla
RedWood
Aumar
Brillare
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:01 am

✦Banshee✦ - Cry of the sorrowful fae`s

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Banshee

Banshee

Mate : None yet Female

Canid Age : 28

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
✦Banshee✦ - Cry of the sorrowful fae`s Cake200/200✦Banshee✦ - Cry of the sorrowful fae`s Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
✦Banshee✦ - Cry of the sorrowful fae`s Left_bar_bleue200/200✦Banshee✦ - Cry of the sorrowful fae`s Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:
✦Banshee✦ - Cry of the sorrowful fae`s Left_bar_bleue200/200✦Banshee✦ - Cry of the sorrowful fae`s Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

✦Banshee✦ - Cry of the sorrowful fae`s Empty
PostSubject: ✦Banshee✦ - Cry of the sorrowful fae`s   ✦Banshee✦ - Cry of the sorrowful fae`s I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Name: Banshee

other names: Misery

fur color: mix of grey, black and silvery white

eye color: unnaturual - mostly golden orange but sometimes pure white

physical appereance:
a young, modest sized fae. She looks slightly slimmer than other females but she has a very thick coat and long strong legs, wich are perfectly build for long runs. Her fur is sleek and clean no matter how you look at it. Many males have already fallen in love of her but she rejected them, fearing that she will get betrayed. She is not the strongest wolf outthere but certainly knows how to fight and defend herself when needed
personality: Banshee is the more shy type but not fearfull at all. There was no time in her life where she tucked her tail between her legs and simply run off, no in the opposite. If any threat came closer to her then she would immediately react and try to chase it off, altough her body size is a big disadvantage when fighting. However she is thoughtfull and wise for her age and keeps a cool head. She can be very sweet but there are also times when she is also deeply depressed. She loves to howl and sing her sorrow to the world. Her voice when she sings can switch into several different tones. They can be incredibly high pitched and croaky and sound like banshee like cries, then they can be sweet and gently like the howl of an innocent pup and deep and strong like of an Alpha.

History: Banshee is the last wolf from Ireland. Her family, her pack where her very own blood run through got shoot down from humans. A strange story went around, that the wolves of ireland are the allies of banshees or even banshees themselves. Their strange howls is what made the humans believe this story and so they came into the woods and murdered the wolf pack. Banshee hided in a tree trunk when they came and covered her paws with her eyes in shock, not wanting to see how her family got killed. After the massacre she simply travelled away without even glance back once. She wanted to leave her sad past behind and even repressed it withing the past year.

weakness/es:
small pups, the memories of her family
strenghts: running/dashing, singing, her unusually sharp teeth (instead of crushing the bones of her victims she mostly uses them in order to cut through flesh)

Likes: Mythology, the moon, howling together with comrades or alone, banshees (tehe)
dislikes: boastful wolves, bratty pups, extreme goody-two shoes, everything what has to do with humans

Other: Beware of her howl. Remember that her name was given to her because of a certain reason...
Strength: 53/100
speed: 80/100
Wisdom & focus: 85/100

(Thanks for reading Wink )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ✦Banshee✦ - Cry of the sorrowful fae`s   ✦Banshee✦ - Cry of the sorrowful fae`s I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:09 pm

Accepted Banshee! Welcome to the pack.
Back to top Go down
Banshee

Banshee

Mate : None yet Female

Canid Age : 28

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
✦Banshee✦ - Cry of the sorrowful fae`s Cake200/200✦Banshee✦ - Cry of the sorrowful fae`s Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
Alpha\'s Respect:

PostSubject: Re: ✦Banshee✦ - Cry of the sorrowful fae`s   ✦Banshee✦ - Cry of the sorrowful fae`s I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:49 am

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✦Banshee✦ - Cry of the sorrowful fae`s   ✦Banshee✦ - Cry of the sorrowful fae`s I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✦Banshee✦ - Cry of the sorrowful fae`s
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Black Shadows Pack :: WOLF BIOGRAPHIES :: Pack Bios-
Jump to: