The Black Shadows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Besides the light they are unstoppable, get in the way, death is possible.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please Welcome our Newest members, Shadow,Moon, & Sweetie!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Revival Of The Pack:
redwood - Rascal of a pup I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:26 pm by Brillare

» My History
redwood - Rascal of a pup I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:57 am by Ismae

» WQ Usernames
redwood - Rascal of a pup I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:15 am by Crystal Moonlight

» Wolf home!
redwood - Rascal of a pup I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:07 am by Crystal Moonlight

» The Lunar Wolves
redwood - Rascal of a pup I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:03 am by Crystal Moonlight

» Dark Forest
redwood - Rascal of a pup I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:32 pm by Ismae

» ⟡⃝ Forlorn the Caring Shaman ⟡⃝
redwood - Rascal of a pup I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:57 am by Forlorn

» Brillare ~The bello~
redwood - Rascal of a pup I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:24 pm by Brillare

» Rykar ~ Warrior of the bright lands
redwood - Rascal of a pup I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:17 pm by Rykar

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Tempest
redwood - Rascal of a pup I_vote_lcapredwood - Rascal of a pup I_voting_barredwood - Rascal of a pup I_vote_rcap 
Midnight
redwood - Rascal of a pup I_vote_lcapredwood - Rascal of a pup I_voting_barredwood - Rascal of a pup I_vote_rcap 
Ismae
Falcon
Banshee
Fury
Calla
RedWood
Aumar
Brillare
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:01 am

redwood - Rascal of a pup

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RedWood
Heir Pup
RedWood

Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
redwood - Rascal of a pup Cake50/200redwood - Rascal of a pup Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
redwood - Rascal of a pup Left_bar_bleue50/200redwood - Rascal of a pup Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:
redwood - Rascal of a pup Left_bar_bleue100/200redwood - Rascal of a pup Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)

redwood - Rascal of a pup Empty
PostSubject: redwood - Rascal of a pup   redwood - Rascal of a pup I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 11:28 pm

Name: redwood

nickname: Red or Woody

Fur color: Brown with black and white streks

Eye color: Greenish blue

Physical Appearance: She has a small body with short legs that havent really grown that much yet. She looks a bit like her mother's mother

Personality: She is very playful and crazy. She is very hyper and loves to be around other wolves. She always is ready to play since she is so young

Weaknesses: Running, gets scared easily, size, strength, speed

Strengths: Being nice, young, an alpha's pup

Dislikes: Mean wolves, scary things, humans

Last edited by RedWood on Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Alpha
Alpha
Tempest

Mate : I killed my mate... Male

Canid Age : 28

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
redwood - Rascal of a pup Cake200/200redwood - Rascal of a pup Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
redwood - Rascal of a pup Left_bar_bleue200/200redwood - Rascal of a pup Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:
redwood - Rascal of a pup Left_bar_bleue100/100redwood - Rascal of a pup Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: redwood - Rascal of a pup   redwood - Rascal of a pup I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:29 am

Accepted!
You may now RP as first born of second litter.
Back to top Go down
https://blackshadowspack.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: redwood - Rascal of a pup   redwood - Rascal of a pup I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:23 am

Welcome to the pack Kate!

~Alpha Female Accalia
Back to top Go down
RedWood
Heir Pup
RedWood

Female

Wolf Stats
Strength & Speed:
redwood - Rascal of a pup Cake50/200redwood - Rascal of a pup Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)
Wisdom & Focus:
redwood - Rascal of a pup Left_bar_bleue50/200redwood - Rascal of a pup Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)
Alpha\'s Respect:
redwood - Rascal of a pup Left_bar_bleue100/200redwood - Rascal of a pup Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)

PostSubject: Re: redwood - Rascal of a pup   redwood - Rascal of a pup I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:45 pm

WOW i have missed so much *Sniff sniff* Some one pllease update me me on the pack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: redwood - Rascal of a pup   redwood - Rascal of a pup I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

redwood - Rascal of a pup
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Black Shadows Pack :: WOLF BIOGRAPHIES :: Pack Bios-
Jump to: